Keeping Squirrels Out
As opportunistic critters, squirrels can create an excessive amount of damage to yards and fields by digging for food sources. Squirrels are definitely a nuisance animal for many residents in the San Jose area, although in many states they are a protected game animal. Our professional technicians know how to remove squirrels quickly and humanely, and they also know how to keep them from returning to your home. With that being said, you can save yourself the headache and hassle of trying to remove them on your own (which is not recommended). Some things that Critter Control does to get rid of your squirrel problem include:
- Humane live traps
- New clean insulation installed
- One-way vents and screens to keep wildlife out
Common Squirrel Problems
- Damages due to chewing on walls, furniture, siding, and electrical boxes and wiring.
- Contamination and damage to insulation.
- The ability to carry and spread germs and disease.
- Yard and garden damage.
- Damage to landscape and structures of buildings
Critter Control's Squirrel Solutions
It's best to leave this work to the professionals at Critter Control. We have the tools, traps, and experience to effectively remove squirrels, repair damages, and keep them from coming back. We are professionally trained to provide insulation removal, damage cleanup, and insulation installation to return your home to its previous condition.
We can help you get rid of squirrel problems. Call Critter Control of San Jose today. 408.915.2172Request a Quote