Animal Exclusion Services
To effectively prevent wildlife from entering your home and your property, professionals such as Critter Control will often use numerous methods of habitat modification for the job.
Habitat modification is the process of identifying and limiting wildlife animal's access to food, water, and shelter. Common exclusion techniques may include sealing possible entry points, placing screens over vents, or establishing other barriers to prevent wildlife intrusions.
- Different exclusion techniques may be more effective than others due to several factors. For example, the effectiveness of an exclusion technique may vary depending on the intelligence level of animal species and their individual habits.
- Improper wildlife control techniques may actually cause an undesired outcome. It is common for animals to develop trap and bait awareness.
- Our wildlife professionals at Critter Control have extensive experience in handling all aspects of wildlife animal control. We can quickly identify your wildlife problems and help you develop an effective defense plan.
- For effective wildlife proofing techniques, call Critter Control.
Excluding wildlife from an area of your home or property can be the best approach to long-term wildlife control, especially if your home or property is being damaged by wildlife animals. Trapping a nuisance animal will remove your current animal infestation issues; however, it does not address animals returning or other future wildlife issues. Locating all animal entry points and implementing repairs and exclusion techniques can greatly reduce future animal infestation.
- Whether it's raccoons in the attic or mice in the walls, Critter Control will accurately locate animal entry points.
- Rats in ceilings or crawlspaces, bats in homes, mice in the attic and skunks under houses all get there because they’ve found a way in, and it’s our job to fix that. We implement our prevention strategies to ensure the elimination of recurrent wildlife invasions.
- Critter Control will provide services including screening vents, installing chimney caps, and closing entry holes.
Animal Exclusion Points:
- Chimney - Chimney caps and chimney screens can help prevent animals from entering.
- Plumbing Vents - Wildlife animals will often get stuck in plumbing pipes as they try to seek entry points.
- Roof & Fascia Spaces - Improperly sealed points between roof & fascia is an easy target for wildlife animals.
- Roof Vents - Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy, secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents - Installing screening to existing vents can help keep animals out.
- Roof & Soffit Intersection - Securing gaps will help prevent animals from chewing and entering.
- Holes in siding - Repairing and reinforcing existing holes in your siding will help discourage animal infestation.
- Porch & Deck - Durable screening around the base prevents nesting animals.
- Trees & Landscaping - Removal of overhanging tree limbs as well as encroaching vegetation can help limit the access points wildlife animals can have to your house.
While some wildlife appear small and harmless, it is important to remember there are many dangers associated with all sizes of wild animals. From diseases and parasites to painful bites, a wildlife encounter can become a serious health risk. To protect yourself and your family, call a trained professional to inspect all wildlife issues.
The Wildlife Exclusion Solution
Since 1983, Critter Control has built itself upon humane wildlife exclusion and environmentally responsible techniques for taking care of nuisance wild animal problems. We use innovative, integrated methods to provide ecologically sound wildlife exclusion services. We work with you to develop a plan to remove and exclude the nuisance wildlife pest, prevent future animal infestation and repair animal damage. Critter Control backs it up with our animal exclusion guarantee – “Our Repairs Keep Animals Out!”
Call us or visit our Office Finder to find a Critter Control office near you for efficient animal removal. We have the professional wildlife management solutions you need!
Critter Control handles wild animals only. Please call your local shelter if you have a domestic animal issue.